Student Conference Registrations
The Live Production Summit brings people together from all areas of live production, from concert touring to film & television to virtual & live event production. LPS welcomes all students interested in the areas of the entertainment industry. The conference is an excellent opportunity for students to meet industry professionals and gain insight into topics important to entertainment professionals such as logistics, travel, new technology, production, health, safety and more. All qualifying students are eligible for a student discount.
- Network with other industry professionals
- Live Production Summit conference sessions, including main panels and breakouts, on January 14 and 15, 2022
- Learn directly from manufacturers & industry veterans
The student discount is available to full or part-time students enrolled at a higher education establishment, designated as an accredited public, or private university or college, of which grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full-time study. Students enrolled at an accredited public or private secondary school providing full-time instruction are also eligible.
To qualify for a student discount for the Live Production Summit, email your name and two official documents showing proof of enrollment to firstname.lastname@example.org. In return, you will be issued a student discount coupon code you may use at the time of registration.
Examples of proof of enrollment include:
- School ID Card
- Report Card
- Tuition Bill or Statement
- Any other educational document that includes your name, the institution name, and the current date or term.
* The golf tournament is NOT included in the conference registration. A separate registration fee applies.
** The Pinnacle Awards Dinner is NOT included in the student conference registration.
Your health and safety are a priority at Live Production Summit. We have been adjusting our plans based on new information and the recommendations of the State of Arizona and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We will continue to evaluate our COVID-19 waiver & protocols as best practices and applicable legal requirements evolve, and will update registrants as these items change.
* All attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 test.